Best Things Ever: #1
When Brett serenades me :3
Road Trip 2013, Part 1
2. Almost dying on the Jersey Turnpike
3. Philly, minus the cheese steak D:
4. Throwback night at Ned Devine’s in VA
5. Whirlwind walking tour of DC
6. Sweet face and chest sunburns
7. Discovering that Rob and I would make really bad Dunkin’ Donuts employees
8. South of the Border
9. Somehow making it to Charleston safely
10. Seashell hoarding at Folly Beach
11. Osarka >_>
New Fitness Routine!
Running: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
Lifting: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Going to try my best to stick to this. Seems reasonable enough. Gotta get ready for this upcoming summer of races, and build up my upper body strength (which is pretty pathetic at this point).
Road Trip 2013!
Rob and I are leaving on our road trip in 3 days! :D
I’ve never been on a road trip this long before (the only other real road trip I’ve been on was to Cedar Point back in ‘09), and I’m so stoked to take on this adventure.
- Saturday - Philly & DC
- Sunday - Arrive in SC!
- Monday - Beach day :D
- Tuesday - University of South Carolina visit
- Wednesday - Another beach day!
- Thursday - Lindsey’s 25th birthday celebration :)
- Friday - 12 hours (minimum) in the car (D:) to reunite with my NJ loves! (:D)
- Saturday - Back to Dean
Would you ever date rob?@Anonymous
I’m assuming this is the same person that asked Rob this same question a few months ago. I’ll just reiterate - if you knew anything about us, you would not be asking this question. :P
had anyone ever told you that you are really inspirational?@Anonymous
Awww! No one has told me that before. Thanks, anon! You just made my day. :)
Only 5 days…
until Rob (obez17) and I leave on a magical adventure to sunny and warm South Carolina to see my seester!
Oh man. I can’t wait.
I just want to play in the sunshine. And take beach naps. And day drink. And night drink. And eat BBQ. And take a million pictures. And do other spring break-y things because I never got to have spring break in college.
And now I get one.
I’m so excited! :D